Your Health and Safety Is Our Top Priority
As we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, all of us at Comfort Zone want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers is of the utmost importance.
To help protect you and your family during a service call or HVAC installation, we are adhering to the following safety practices:
- Paying Careful Attention to the Health of Our Staff: All Comfort Zone employees have been instructed not to come to work if they feel ill in any way. See full Comfort Zone office protocol.
- Refraining from Hand Shaking: While you can still expect a friendly greeting, for now, your tech will forgo shaking your hand.
- Frequent and Thorough Hand Cleaning: All of our techs carry hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol and will use it before entering your home.
- Wearing Clean Shoe Coverings: Every tech will also use a fresh pair of shoe coverings when in your home.
- Sanitizing HVAC Equipment: Techs will wipe down HVAC equipment with disinfecting wipes before and after working on it.
Our goal is to continue providing the HVAC services you need while doing everything we can to ensure the health of the entire Comfort Zone community. And in that spirit we want you to be aware of the benefits of UV light air purifiers.
What You Should Know About UV Light Air Purifiers
UV light is used in hospitals, laboratories, and in residential HVAC systems to kill harmful molds, bacteria, and viruses. While, at this time, we do not know how effective HVAC-installed UV lights are on preventing the spread of COVID-19, we do know:
- The virus causes more severe illness in people with pre-existing lung conditions
- UV air purifiers kill many of the viruses and micro-organisms that worsen lung conditions
Special Offers on UV Light Purifiers to Help Keep You as Safe as Possible
During these uncertain times, we want to do what we can to help you and your family stay safe. That’s why we’re offering 50% off UV lights to our residential customers while supplies last.
Contact us at 770-213-2665 for details.
Thank you for being a Comfort Zone customer,
Travis Hoffmeier & Stacey Ketcham