Residential Maintenance Plan
Want to experience the ultimate in comfort? Join the club.
$149/year for the first unit
$69/year for an additional unit
Membership pays for itself with one service call and one repair.
Remember, regular system maintenance can lower your utility bills, make your home equipment safer, and extend equipment life. Our Residential Comfort Club Maintenance Program offers our customers an affordable package with many advantages.
Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement
Having regular service performed on your air conditioning and heating systems has numerous benefits:
- 30+ Point Inspection (2 visits per year)
- Lower Utility Bills
- Safety Checks
- Extends Equipment Life
- Agreement is Transferable
- Includes 1″ Pleated Filter with each visit
Benefits of the Residential Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling Maintenance Agreement:
- Preferred Customer
- 20% Discount on Repairs
- 5 year warranty on parts (with active PMA)
- $25 Service Call Fee (with active PMA)
- No Overtime Charges
- Priority Scheduling: Service within 24 hours
- Saves You Money